A step back?

rallysman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought an old film camera last week (N6006). It had a couple of lenses that weren't anything special, but I have a friend that could benefit from them. I decided to mess around with it and I have to say...It was pretty fun. It reminded me of my old high school photo class. The anticipation to see what came out was half of the fun. I realized I've been spoiled by instant feedback from the digitals. This reminded me to take a deep breath and think about each photo rather than "point, click, delete, recompose, click again".

Here is a few shots from the first roll. I know they're nothing special, but I was rushing through to see if the camera even functioned correctly lol.

main.php

main.php

main.php

I'm also spoiled, but to the point that I will probably never shoot in film again, despite the fact that I have several cameras that are collecting dust.

The 1st shot is my favorite. I just wish the focus was a bit sharper, especially on the eyes. You should also get rid of the specks of dust on the top left.

The 2nd shot just isn't an interesting subject to me personally. Although I do wonder what shutter speed you used.

The 3rd shot works well in B&W, nice shot.

Bekah

Most reactions

Back