a strech, NSFW

Not the most comfortable pose for the model, but plenty restful for our eyes. :allteeth:

nice 'high key' stretch

Shades of "Flash Dance"

you are having fun....another keeper

yeah!

If I knew that shooting half naked women is this much fun, I would have done it earlier :)
After I edit these pictures I have two more women planned. Hope I won't get bored soon.

Not the most comfortable pose for the model, but plenty restful for our eyes. :allteeth:
It was all over very quickly, she wasn't uncomfortable just so you know ;)
Glad you like it!

I really like it! But is there a line thing on her left elbow, it looks almost like a seam. It may just be my eyes playing tricks on me. LOL
I was also wondering, Could she even stand on those hills? They are insanely high!!!:eek-73:

This is fantastic. You need to keep this up. For reasons.

I really like it! But is there a line thing on her left elbow, it looks almost like a seam. It may just be my eyes playing tricks on me. LOL
your eyes aren't playing tricks on you... what you're seeing is the reflection of the table. That table gave me lots of hard times because its highly reflective. No more black tables!

I really like her shoes.
I was also wondering, Could she even stand on those hills? They are insanely high!!!:eek-73:
She brought three pairs of shoes and the first thing I asked was: "Do you really can walk with these!?"
She said "Yes" and showed me a pair she works in (slightly smaller heel)

I personally don't like these kind of shoes, but, it's all about her and what she likes :)

But, what happened Marija?

I seem to remember you mostly posting travel style shots and photos of rooms and buildings and things, then, all of a sudden you're producing some really awesome boudoir shots right off the bat, without any kind of build up or learning curve to it.

What happened? How/why/when did you just suddenly switch styles and be so immediately good at it?!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back