Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CenteredPole.jpg

Oh. Erm...

"Incognito".

I don't think the idea to photograph a person in this manner would ever occur to me.
I think for me it would have been either a composition of purely the lines and shapes and areas of different textures and brightness, or one with the person visible to all ... but actually your approach is quite intriguing!

I love the photo and the format, my second camera was a 126 Instamatic with lovely square photos, when I took up medium format a few years ago I choose 6x6 simply for the format. The challenge of composition in a square image is always fun.

The bag sitting to the right of the person (or our left) is a bit distracting because it disrupts the symmetry. But aside from that it's a great shot, with a nice approach.

I like it, but as mentioned above, the bag does detract some from the photo.

I actually think the bag ADDS to the photo by disrupting the symmetry. Maybe a different prop would have done the job better, but I suspect that Tuna is all about unstaged captures.

The bag sitting to the right of the person (or our left) is a bit distracting because it disrupts the symmetry. But aside from that it's a great shot, with a nice approach.

Agreed

It does not do much for me, but I do love a lot of Tuna's work.
If the bag were not there, then we would have a new image to talk about entirely...

Most reactions

Back