A study in way overprocessing

Thank you, Crimson, Ann and Al.

i just noted you use the word over processed

I used it only for humorous effect. :) The more and more I've worked with photography (I'm pretty new to this) the less and less I'm relying on photoshop, trying a 'less is more' type strategy with most of my photos. All of these rely somewhat on taking sliders to places on their bars that I'm not sure they should usually go.

I'm not sure I'd use the words 'artistic vision' to describe myself. At this point, it's pretty much artistic accident!

i noticed you use liquid filter something i have been playing around with to re-create the look of an sx-70 manipulation.

I've no clue what sx-70 is (will google shortly) but yes, I was actually inspired by Boogaguy here on TPF to give it a try as he employs it with some definitely striking results. I'd only ever used it to fix a wayward chin or some such. It's fun but I'm still at the 75% of the time it ruins my image stage -- thank the lord for layers.

Ok Rufus, here is my attempt at your style of work....

feetsketch.jpg

He doesn't use light vignetting tho. :D

rufus5150 – You've got a nice touch. Very deft use of the various filters, but also nice compositions to begin with. I'd be curious to see the orginal shots.

Nice.

Most reactions

Back