A Study of the Room Next Door

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
639-8x10-mirror-j2671-73.jpg

This is definitely the best one out of those you have posted recently. I love the colors, it's very moody.

Thank you. That's very much appreciated. It died on the ice in the general gallery--ingrates. :)

i like this a lot! it's very warm and draws you in easily.

Thank you. Even when I was a kid I found the strangeness of the slight double reflection in old mirrors engaging. I tried to bring it out in this shot, but with as much depth as I could get, like looking into the room next door.

I don't understand why this was not well received in the general gallery. I think it's fantastic. Maybe too many hung over new year's eve partiers in that neck of the woods. People are strange...

wow.....wow....the texture is out of this world

Thank you.

I don't understand why this was not well received in the general gallery. I think it's fantastic. Maybe too many hung over new year's eve partiers in that neck of the woods. People are strange...

Thanks--After running across the cottage and flinging myself into my pile of pillows on the featherbed, I sobbed for awhile and thought, "Nobody likes me- They'll be sorry when I'm dead!" For some reason that cheers me up. :)

This is a dandy, I agree the warm tones really work.

Mac,

Thanks--After running across the cottage and flinging myself into my pile of pillows on the featherbed, I sobbed for awhile and thought, "Nobody likes me- They'll be sorry when I'm dead!" For some reason that cheers me up. :)

Haha! You drama queen you. For some reason, visions of Marsha Brady popped into head when I read that.

Haha! You drama queen you. For some reason, visions of Marsha Brady popped into head when I read that.

-Freeze frame-

Modify that vision with a overweight middle-adged slightly balding long-haired hippie with a penchant for comedy and sarcasm. Sort of a grunge Prince Charles of Drama or Jan Brady, the psychotic one in the movie rather than the series.

great photo

Wow.. You're very good at this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back