A sunset of a different color...

Deadeye008

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hamblinphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We went to the Great Salt Lake this past weekend to get some family pictures. Here is one that we got of me and my wife using a tripod. The pictures are the exact same with the exception of changing the white balance on them. Which one do you like best? One of them is the original shot. Can you guess which one...

2601973722_f78a699d95_o.jpg

2601973632_e079177842_o.jpg

2601145005_83f880a882_o.jpg

Oooo, hard choice between 1 and 2....the first is so warm, and the second is so cool...and I like both!

The third is too pink for me.

1 and two are great. 3 is to pink for me as well. I love the contrast between black and orange in 1 but 2 has a nice cool feel to it. Straightent te Horizon and you have a great shot.

I think if it was something I was going to print and hang, I would pick #2. I think it would look awesome on a canvas!!!!

I like #2 the best. very pretty sunset is #1 the original. I can't beleive #3 is the original. thats really a pink sunset then:)

After you asked in the way you did, it now would no longer surprise me if the "pink sunset" were the original colour... ;)

The first is so warm ... I'd almost call that "hot" (not as in hot pixels). Joking ;).

The second is way cooler. But the tilted horizon is most obvious in that one, too. (As are the dust spots).

I just love that tiny drop off her heel into the water below her feet!!! :D

I say the 3rd is the original.

I like the first and second the most... And if you were to print them off and put them in a room.. I would print whichever matches the room best.

I'll have a go and say that #1 is the original and my favorite. I don't think you would get those blues with the sun like that. Nor would the corals. Just a guess anyway.

However, given the colors of your room each and every one is a candidate for hanging on a wall.

I'll also hazard a guess that the dustspot are actually birds. The horizon does have a slight clockwise tilt to it.

Great shot.

I like #2. It is a beautiful shot, it almost looks fake! I mean that in a good way...lol.

I'm gonna say the second one, because I can see a tiny patch of normal-looking blue sky in the upper right hand corner. The rest have a yellow or reddish hue to them in this area, which makes me think its a filter.

Of course, I know almost NOTHING about PPing, so I'm probably wrong. Good photos, BTW, though I do agree with the horizon.

Most reactions

Back