Slacksson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.slacksson.se
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello!

Im from Sweden and I just joined this forum. I've been photographing since I was 17 years old and for me it is still just a hobby but a very passionate one.

A few month ago I started my own page and it would be fun to see what you people in this forum thinks about it. You can find it at Slacksson - Ser v rlden genom fotografier . There is a translationtool on the page.

I also added a photo in this, my first thread,,,hope you like it at least a little bit.

Attachments

• Sten.jpg
    Sten.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 165
Welcome to the site.

Welcome from the eastern part of the US (state of Maryland)
Henning Mankell is one of my favorite authors.

Welcome to TPF! I stopped by your website, but it was all in Swedish, so I could not understand the photos...they all seemed to be in Swedish too! ;-)

Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to TPF! I stopped by your website, but it was all in Swedish, so I could not understand the photos...they all seemed to be in Swedish too! ;-)

Hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks for stopping by, but did you change the language to english? :) Cause if you did and it did'nt work then somethings wrong with it.

So far I enjoy this community, both great pics and seems to be great people too.

There is a bug in your site:

On first look the pull-down for language selection (red arrow) may not appear.
If I reload it does.

p1183778111-11.jpg

Välkommen! Kul att se fler Helsingborgare på forumet!

Jag gillar det ordentligt, brukar besöka det rätt frekvent. Speciellt när man är på "foto-humör".

Finns mycket folk med kunskap och man brukar få rätt bra respons på frågor. Däremot kan det ibland kännas lite litet, speciellt när det kommer till bildredigering där jag ibland kan kännas att det saknas lite.

Jag gillar det ordentligt, brukar besöka det rätt frekvent. Speciellt när man är på "foto-humör".

Finns mycket folk med kunskap och man brukar få rätt bra respons på frågor. Däremot kan det ibland kännas lite litet, speciellt när det kommer till bildredigering där jag ibland kan kännas att det saknas lite.

Gott att höra. Då får man vända sig till Google för den typen av tips...eller klara sig med egna kunskaperna :)

Vet du fler från Skåne eller Helsingborg som finns här?

Most reactions

Back