A Swede new to this site!

Welcome to the forum. I liked your site. it is unusual.

The idea of summarising you childhood nemories is brilliant and gives a great picture of yourself, but it would be too intimate for many people to put it on their site, so yes quite brave for a self declared introvert :encouragement:
The idea of a VIP section is also good, I hope you will create a small community there.

The photos are indeed reflective and Swedish. Stick to your style and be careful not to include random weaker pictures like that rabbit. Any gallery will be judged by its weakest photo, not by its strongest one.

Welcome to the forum. I liked your site. it is unusual.

The idea of summarising you childhood nemories is brilliant and gives a great picture of yourself, but it would be too intimate for many people to put it on their site, so yes quite brave for a self declared introvert :encouragement:
The idea of a VIP section is also good, I hope you will create a small community there.

The photos are indeed reflective and Swedish. Stick to your style and be careful not to include random weaker pictures like that rabbit. Any gallery will be judged by its weakest photo, not by its strongest one.

Thank you very much for your input. Well..you have to able to have fun with your own experiences and feelings regardless of your personality. But you are quite right cause it is a bit strange to put yourself out there :p

Also, thank you for you advice regarding the photos. Since Im not a pro photographer I dont really care about everything that my photos should and should not look like. For me its about creating a feeling when i watch them and maybe someoneelse can do the same when they see them. But your are spot on about the rabbit...I actually dont feel a thing when I look at it...its meeeeh! Im gonna remove it.......and actually I probably could remove 5-10 more Haha. But since I just started shooting again after X years of not holding a camera I just wanted to get strtaed with putting pics out. As they will grow in numbers Im gonna start removing "bad" ones.

Jag gillar det ordentligt, brukar besöka det rätt frekvent. Speciellt när man är på "foto-humör".

Finns mycket folk med kunskap och man brukar få rätt bra respons på frågor. Däremot kan det ibland kännas lite litet, speciellt när det kommer till bildredigering där jag ibland kan kännas att det saknas lite.

Gott att höra. Då får man vända sig till Google för den typen av tips...eller klara sig med egna kunskaperna :)

Vet du fler från Skåne eller Helsingborg som finns här?

Ja det får bli andra forum för dessa kunskaper.

Inga helsingborgare vad jag vet men ett par malmöieter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back