a tad blurry

Discussion in 'Just For Fun!' started by ScoobyRoo20, Nov 25, 2005.

1. ScoobyRoo20

ScoobyRoo20 TPF Noob!

Hi all. I love this picture, but it's a little blurry. That's due to I didn't have the flash on. If I had had the flash on, the light's would have not turned up. Is there anyway or anyone who can fix the slight blurriness of this photo? I would like to print it at a better quality than it is. Please help. Also, if this belongs in a different forum, please let me know.

[​IMG]

Thanks ya'll

2. charizzi

charizzi TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    hmm I'm not sure if I can be much help though, but I thought I'd reply anyway :D If you have a photo editing software, you could try the sharpen tool. Do you have a larger size of this photo?

3. ScoobyRoo20

ScoobyRoo20 TPF Noob!

I don't have the kind of software needed to touch up pictures. I do have a larger size but Shutterfly made them all smaller... I could email you the pic if you'd like to give it a shot.

4. MommyOf4Boys

MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob!

I tried to do a little with your photo, not my best work, but maybe with a little more time on it, I could get it looking a little bit better..Enjoy.
    Sara

[​IMG]

5. ScoobyRoo20

ScoobyRoo20 TPF Noob!

Thank you for trying, but the picture did not show up. "Remote Linking Forbidden" is what I see.