A test of your morals

Seen this too many times before, this thread is history....

Political topics (whether joking or not) are not welcome here. They only lead to problems. Sorry.

Fair warning - I think the Mods are gonna zap this one! Besides - its a standard "insert your most hated political figure here" joke. Everyone here has probably already seen some verson of it.:er:

LizM said:
Fair warning - I think the Mods are gonna zap this one! Besides - its a standard "insert your most hated political figure here" joke. Everyone here has probably already seen some verson of it.:er:

How right you are! :lol:

I knew what it was before I even opened this thread. Same old joke, same quick warnings, same <deleted by> - insert your mod/admin. :lol:

Ha! Glad it was Chase's turn this time. :mrgreen:

Can't we just put a self-destruct on any thread where that joke turns up? It would save time. ;)

From Hertz van Rental's Book of Silly Facts, Etiquette and First Aid*

- a little known fact is that all jokes have a 'best before' date printed on the back. Using a joke after it has expired can result in a hefty fine. In extreme cases - and for persistent offenders - your sense of humour can actually be impounded by your Government. Don't let this happen to you - use jokes whilst they are fresh.

*Available from all obscure bookshops and many remainder bins. Price? Don't be silly. Steal it.

Most reactions

Back