A thoughtful moment : street (finally!)

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ok so i skipped school today on a foggy thursday morning:blushing: :confused: and went out to shoot instead at 6am ... first went to shoot the rehearsals for the republic day parade and then hit the streets.. overall was an O K shoot.. here's something from the streets

IMG_3503.jpg

thanks for looking :biggrin:

I like the shot Mansi, he's got a lot of character.
But...I just can't help but wonder if that is light under his nose...or a buggar :lol: I don't want that to sound immature, it's just that I see it the whole time.

quite honestly i can't tell if it's a woman or man :blushing: ; either way, i love the expression and detail in this shot. :thumbup:

Right on. A classic Mansi street shot. Love it!!

Mansi back in action! :)

wow mansi...very good...what a great face to shoot... it is a woman, right?

love the hair... that is just so creative.... cool shot girl! man i am glad your back!

Thanks so much all of you!!! it was a bit freaky coz i was shooting at maybe 30-40 mm and 'she' was scaring me... but yeh i spoke to her for a while and gave her money to get some food forherself... she was happy :)

thanks again for the encouraging comments.. another one coming right up :)

I never realised how much I like looking at street-type photography until I started seeing your work Mansi. Every shot you take has so much interest in it, so much detail and expression.
Thank you :)

aprilraven said:
love the hair... that is just so creative.... cool shot girl! man i am glad your back!
:lol: raven.. creative? prob just sooooo filthy.. cuz its prob not been washed in years

woodsac said:
I just can't help but wonder if that is light under his nose...
:lmao: it's definitely not light under 'her' nose :thumbup:

puzzle said:
I never realised how much I like looking at street-type photography until I started seeing your work Mansi. Every shot you take has so much interest in it, so much detail and expression.
Thank you :)
awww thanks so much puzzle! :D:hugs:

verrrry nice, beautiful tones, good exposure and I like the compo on this one mansi....those dreads would put some rastas (or a few sadhus?) to shame :lol:
great stuff :thumbsup:

thanks JOn for commenting :D :hugs:

yay im just so happy i went out to shoot :wav:
going again saturday morning at 5am :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back