480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got the wide-angle 50mm for my RB67 medium format camera Thursday, so I took a bit of time Friday afternoon at the state capital to 'get back to my roots'.

1_18ScaleoftheUSSIowaIowaStateCapitalpost.jpg

150mm f/11 45 sec.

IowaStateCapitalRotundapost.jpg

50mm f/8 2 sec.

IowaStateCapitalDomepost.jpg

50mm f/8 4 sec.

IowaStateLawLibraryNo1post.jpg

50mm f/8 2 sec.

IowaStateLawLibraryNo2post.jpg

50mm f/8 4 sec.

IowaStateLawLibraryNo3post.jpg

50mm f/8 3 sec.

Oh that law library! The pictures are great, such wonderful tones in all of them. Especially love the one of the spiral staircase.

But oh, that library! :heartpump:

picture of dome is my favorite.

I used to shoot an RB67; loved the quality of final product, especially large slide films
the shutter was very noisy

Look at you ... showing off with your film and everything. Good job, my fav is the Law Library ... no the dome ... no the spiral staircase .. no the ...

PS- How did you convert to digital?

Really like 2,4,5 and 6 what film ?
I recall seeing a box of Pan F in his kit bag picture, which would certainly explain these wonderful smooth exposures.

Lovely set! Interesting place to shoot, and great tonal range throughout. I'm with Lenny: what a library!! :pumpformylove:

Really like 2,4,5 and 6 what film ?
I recall seeing a box of Pan F in his kit bag picture, which would certainly explain these wonderful smooth exposures.

Lovely set! Interesting place to shoot, and great tonal range throughout. I'm with Lenny: what a library!! [emoji14]umpformylove:
Ive got a roll of 120 in the fridge might have to take it out

Law library #3 is my favorite.

Difficult to choose a favourite. Such a nice set and a great location to shoot.

.........PS- How did you convert to digital?

This morning, it was using a D600 and 105mm Nikkor micro.

After this afterno0n, it will be with a Canon 9000F Mark II.

Yes, Canon. So ban me.

Film is Ilford Pan F, exposed @ ISO 25 and pull-processed.

Very nice! Love the close-up of the spiral staircase the best. They're "all" so good!

And I think I'm finally beginning to "get it" about film over digital! Those are crazy with contrast, and the separation of surfaces is amazing!

Most reactions

Back