A Tough Decision - Policy Update

Good thing I decided to waste a little more time by reading more posts after your's Arty. I was awfully pissed off! Now, eh whatever. Congrats on 2K ya lil spammer :lol:

Happy #2000 Arty, Gee, like we didn't see that one coming! Good job though!

HAHA thats great stuff Arty... looks like you had a fair few people worried there... and also hats off to chase as this stunt makes md's look a bit weak..

sorry md :)

Scurra said:
HAHA thats great stuff Arty... looks like you had a fair few people worried there... and also hats off to chase as this stunt makes md's look a bit weak..

WUHAHAH! I am the Prank Ninja! You guys better wait for 3000, ive decided im gonna try and make a better prank every 1000 posts :D

Scurra said:

well, i figure its time to pass on the torch to the younger whipper snappers around here...good luck trying to keep thinking of pranks arty, i couldnt.

m
d

I was onto you from when unimaxium said about the 2,000 post... (and before that i was thinking - well thankgod - something finally happens after I have passed that age! (I wasn't lucky enough to escape L-plates which came into effect today))

By the way - I think arty should be banned for that... yup.. i do. and his post count wiped.

Artemis said:
WUHAHAH! I am the Prank Ninja! You guys better wait for 3000, ive decided im gonna try and make a better prank every 1000 posts :D

Well, Arty..if you announce it everyone will be EXPECTING IT! So no matter WHAT you do, no one will believe you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back