A TPF Moment

aprilraven said:
eric, these are great..as always... i love the second to the last though..that is really an eye catcher.....by the way, on number 6..what are the two iron "horns" sticking out from the wall.... i hate to sound ignorant..but i have never seen that before..its a great shot, too...all of them are... but that intrigued me...

The two "horns" I think are bent nails holding something to the door on the other side. I took several shots just of them but I think this was the best capture. I also like the second last photo. The late day light was excellent yesterday.

Thanks everyone for all the comments.

Eric

Very cool shots, yet it looks very familiar. Yes my precious first we sees him in our woods, and now precious we sees him on our farms. He shoots the same places precious and he shoots better than us, makes us work harder he does. Yes it's our farms, we might have to hurts him precious the next time we shakes his hand we must. :mrgreen:

Wonderful series. #3 is my favourite, purely because I've never seen anything like it before. The others are of a really high standard too - the best captures of this kind of subject I've seen in a while.

Canoncan said:
Very cool shots, yet it looks very familiar. Yes my precious first we sees him in our woods, and now precious we sees him on our farms. He shoots the same places precious and he shoots better than us, makes us work harder he does. Yes it's our farms, we might have to hurts him precious the next time we shakes his hand we must. :mrgreen:

:biglaugh: Very funny and yes it is the barns you told me about. He He!

Eric

:thumbup: I like the feeling of what you are trying to express~~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back