A trip threw time.

mysteryscribe said:
I just thought that was internet talk... Its nice 2 c u today...

No, it's bad grammar - what you elude to is text speak (txt spk) the internet god has graced most of us with a full keyboard without predictive type, that removes the necessity to type in shorthand and means that we can have a veritable plethora of words at our disposal (as long as it isn't over 10,000 characters per post)

There are some common acronyms in use across the internet, but not as degraded as sending text on a mobile phone.

BTW, Rodders is for the record in the photo - Rod Stewart, he always brings a smile to my face - pub anthems! :mrgreen:

Picture doesn't show up.

Some of my favorite internet acronyms are roflcopter, lollerskates, wtfomgzorz, etc.

But the THREW is wrong. It should be THROUGH. THREW means I have thrown. THROUGH is what happens as you go...er......through time.

maybe because this was turning into a spam thread?! :lol: ...... :hertz:

If I stopped to correct everybody's grammar and spelling, I wouldn't have time to post anything. I would be too busy correcting my own. Beside I believe the pictures speaks for thenselves. That is the common mortar that binds this site together, not the words.

Now I'm going to go hide from the fallout....

mysteryscribe said:
If I stopped to correct everybody's grammar and spelling, I wouldn't have time to post anything. I would be too busy correcting my own. Beside I believe the pictures speaks for thenselves..

You threw that one in there on purpose, for ironic effect didn't you..
you rascal ! :camera:

Most reactions

Back