A twist on the chocolate wrapper.

Ozzmosis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.adventuresofcoryandsherry.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As you can see, boredom overcame me. I ate a chocolate. Seen the message inside, and decided they required a photo-shoot. Comments! LOL!

Wrapper.jpg

What fun!
And where's the remote release or timer photo of yourself following the chocolate wrapper's orders? Hm? Hmmm?

So, as to the photo as such: where did you place these? Do you have a light tent? There is not the slightest of shadow in sight ... or did you remove the background in post?

What fun!
And where's the remote release or timer photo of yourself following the chocolate wrapper's orders? Hm? Hmmm?

So, as to the photo as such: where did you place these? Do you have a light tent? There is not the slightest of shadow in sight ... or did you remove the background in post?

Ahh HAH!

I set the items directly on my soft box, then bounced the light off the ceiling using a shoot-thru umbrella.

I had to tweak the center of the wrapper to make it more white and true to what I seen while holding it in my hand. :)

I'm glad someone commented on this one. I thought no one would!

Thanks!

Well, it's not easy to get any comments when you're no longer a beginner posting in the Beginners' Forum and Gallery ...

... anyhow, wow as to the equipment you have. Umbrella. Light-box. I can't call any of such things my own ... but then I don't eat chocolate, either ;).

But I'm still waiting for the timer photo of you following those instructions! :D

Well, it's not easy to get any comments when you're no longer a beginner posting in the Beginners' Forum and Gallery ...

... anyhow, wow as to the equipment you have. Umbrella. Light-box. I can't call any of such things my own ... but then I don't eat chocolate, either ;).

But I'm still waiting for the timer photo of you following those instructions! :D

Hehehe! I'm afraid that I cannot jump on my bed, because it is too close to the ceiling, and I would break it if I jumped. I should go and jump on someone else's bed tho, then that would be ok :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back