a very doctored rose

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
I wasn't happy with the blur I got on the background in camera, so I fudged it in Photoshop a bit. Well, maybe more than a bit. :)

2ndrose02a.jpg

The blurring really makes the flower stand out and helps the colors to really jump out at you.

Very nicely done! This serves as a good lesson on depth of field, too...and how it can be used to accent photos.

Very nice! I just got photoshop the other day, and im sitting here looking at it going "duhhhhh, duhh" kind of makes me want to bang my head against the monitor.

md

No, no, no! Bang head on table, not on monitor. Table cheap, monitor expensive!

I know how you feel, I've had it since I bought my iBook last July & am just now getting to where I feel like I'm worthy to open the program. Worth it though.

:wink: Jim

I agree! I just got it and I dont even want to mess with it, because it looks so difficult. Plus I need to buy a kick-butt scanner to put my bad boys on the puter.

and even though there is an indentation of my forehead on the lcd, because you asked so nice, i will slam it upon the table most furiously. :x

md

OK...im going to say this loud enough so everyone can hear me... JIM IS ALL THAT AND A BOWL OF GRITS! seriously, thank you for the link, that was exactly what I wanted to find.

Thanks mate

md

Most reactions

Back