a very hard riddle

you can only move from a riddle to another by typing the answer in the url bar.
example: (note: this is only an example, it is NOT a valid code, nor a hint to any of the riddles.)
You're on number 53 and you think the answer is Get Him, so you'll have to change http://zestriddle.fanzine.pl/zest_riddle/junkyman.htm to http://zestriddle.fanzine.pl/zest_riddle/gethim.htm
i repeat it, its only an example dont bother losing time to try it, it wont work

for the number 7, if you get it wrong it'll say that it's the other (for instance if u used html and it didnt work it will say that it's htm)
also, good luck on number 7... took me a full day to do it.

as for the clicking-in-picture, theres only... 3-4 pictures we can click in the to make them interactive, and its in the farther levels. at No.41 i think there was only 2 before.

one last thing... alice is scary

Hertz van Rental said:
The only riddle I can see is how to get the stupid thing to move on to the next one. There's nothing to click anywhere on the first one.
I've got more interesting and challenging things to do anyway - like my ironing.

Read the instructions :p
http://zestriddle.fanzine.pl/hints.htm

i need need need help on 15...i keep getting to the "Screw you guys i'm going home : P " Page......i'm close right!?!?

nope.

DUN DOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUNNNNNN (bad cheesy "wrong answer" sfx)

you loose..... you shall now fall into the infinite abyss...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! NOOOOOOOO! NOT ZEST!!!! NOT THIS ZOMBIE THREAD AGAIN!!!!! When Sky FIRST got me hooked on this, I did it for A WHOLE WEEKEND, HARDLY STOPPING AT ALL!!!! I got to 27 or 28 or so....I HAD TO LEARN MATH THAT I'D NEVER DONE BEFORE, FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!

That's right...you heard me correctly. I was so addicted, I LEARNED NEW MATH just to get to the next problem. :shock: It was like, I'd do anything for my next high.....

i think i might have to watch more wizard of oz ......freaks. it's not even a good story, just about some stupid girl that was obsessed with her dog and making sure the tin didn't rust!!!! grrr

hi, one of zestriddle's admins here.

first of all, the current address of the game is ze?t online riddle... and it should never expire.

be sure to visit the official zest's forum - Board Message - with plenty of hints in the level threads. we also have a now-busy IRC channel, #zest_online_riddle at QuakeNet.org, which you may access with this client - QuakeNet Web IRC (qwebirc)
i encourage you to visit our IRC channel frequently, since it's the best way to get super fast hints you need to solve the riddles. also, not any less important, you can just hang out with us :) don't feel disappointed if it's empty for some time, i can assure you it has traffic now and experienced riddlers visit it.

i probably won't show up here anymore, i'm just fulfilling my mission of revitalising zest riddle, but feel free to send me a private message in the forum mentioned above or query me at IRC if you have questions. also, sorry for being a thread necromancer.

see you there

Most reactions

Back