A very interesting still frame video from Nashville.

Abuster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought this was such a cool video that I wanted to share it with all you photo buffs. Please let me know what you think. I believe it was about 3000 still images used. The cool thing is, the song is called "Still"!

www.youtube.com/nathanleemusic

Yea, it was my first post, but believe me, as long as it took to sign up, I'm not here to spam. I just thought the photographers here would enjoy it. LA...you sound like a third grade tattletale. A friend of mine shot the stills and I wanted to share his work. Thats it. Grow up.

I dunno LA nor do I know if (s)he needs to grow up but I guess (s)he can't be blamed. There are spammers that come here from time to time.

Anyway I liked the technique OK. I thought the execution and application of it was only average though. Still, I bet it was allot of fun to make!

And welcome in! :D

Thanks for the welcome and the feedback!

It is intended to look like still frame animation, IMO it seem and looks more likely that frames where removed from a digital video [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

It was stills for sure, I watched it happen. About the soundtrack, it should have had music playing, it is a music video.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back