A very naive question from a new Nikon D60 owner

aquaholic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I cannot find how I set up my camera to take more than one exposure without releasing the shutter release button. What I used to call auto feed with the conventional film cameras. This is probably so obvious that it may bring a smile to your face. If that is the case, I am happy to think I have done that to someone but, I am frustrated with myself for not being able to find the answer in the manual. Pardon my lack of the proper ternimology but I hope someone understands what I am trying to find, and has the answer for me. My intentions are to take actions shots of animals and then have the ability to scan the results and select the best shot from the group to keep. Thanking you in advance.

A fairly easy fix. When you've got your info screen up, just hit the zoom in button to allow you to change options around the perimeter. The function is the 4th from the bottom on the left. Remember, if you want info about any of these functions, the zoom out button acts as a context sensitive help.

Also, read your manual front to back to front. There's ton of stuff in there.

Page 54 of your user manual.

Or this.

Most reactions

Back