A walk around Brompton Cemetery today.

Dear-o-dear --- now that the "Who is the first to capture a crow on a cross in the graveyard"-competition has been over for more than a year (or longer!?), you come with the absolute and total winner pic! Waaaaaaaaayyyy cool! :D

That last one is very good, too.
I like your old graveyards. Here most of them have long been modernised, with people renting the lot for only 30 years or so...

Dear-o-dear --- now that the "Who is the first to capture a crow on a cross in the graveyard"-competition has been over for more than a year (or longer!?), you come with the absolute and total winner pic! Waaaaaaaaayyyy cool! :D

That last one is very good, too.
I like your old graveyards. Here most of them have long been modernised, with people renting the lot for only 30 years or so...

Thanks Corinna :)

I think I got one of the Crow one the cross last years too ;)

But this was soo much better :)

Still playing with the images ....... but I also have this one done.

20070219-054-sepia.jpg

Weeeeeeellllllll --- I think this sepia toning is a bit too much for my liking ... I like the toning to be quite quite subtle, but that is a very personal preference of course and does not really count.

And YOU were the one who did win the "Crow-on-a-cross" competition last year (or even the year before last, I should think, oh-oh, time flies!)? Cool. But this one is unbeatably good, I think!!! :D

yeah, love #2 too!!
but I also have to say thanks for #1, 'cause it's a squirrel....! :boogie:

pascal

The first 2 are amazing. They're all good but that crow shot just stands out! Creepy lol. What focal length did you use to get the squirrell?

Yep, love number 2, fantastic shot, just one thing I think would have made it that bit better (but would have been way hard) is if you could have got the crows eye to show (just my opinion of course).

Yep, love number 2, fantastic shot, just one thing I think would have made it that bit better (but would have been way hard) is if you could have got the crows eye to show (just my opinion of course).

Thanks This was at the end of the Crows session and his contract finished .. so he wanted to just got home and put up his clawed feet ;)

Kidding ... ;)

It was quite touch and go whether I got a crow ... I strongly believe that Crows have internal alarms that go off when they see people with Cameras .....

Thanks everyone :)

I strongly believe that Crows have internal alarms that go off when they see people with Cameras .....

Oh yes, I definitely share your belief!!!
I can come by a field with a whole crow congregation on it and I get nearer and they all fly away............... :roll:
So congrats AGAIN for your crow-on-the-cross photo!

Most reactions

Back