A walk around London town...pt3.

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1 Stand still too long in London and this happens...it's an expensive town.
543675146_2RXAP-L.jpg

2 You are allowed to stop and think though.
543675108_skdJL-L.jpg

3 Everybody knows this place...there were Pro togs everywhere along this walk, shooting models etc....they all hid when I pointed my Ixus at them.
543675194_2XAZo-L.jpg

4 The Tower Bridge yay walk almost over.
543674915_nTjCg-L.jpg

5 Groovy little amphitheatre.
543674868_k5NQ9-L.jpg

6 A bit closer.
543674837_8rXSZ-L.jpg

7 Really close.
543674806_eXozQ-L.jpg

End of London tour...I was too tired to point at anything after that.

Whoa! I really really like Photo 5 here! And that graffiti subway. Cool place!
I've been to London --- but from these photos I know that I know almost NOTHING of London and its places. Andreas flies over regularly --- I should put myself into one of his suitcases once!

I liked them all, but especially 4 & 5, like the lines in the walkway that just draw the eye right to the bridge and all the curves in #5, it creates a really interesting photo.

Whoa! I really really like Photo 5 here! And that graffiti subway. Cool place!
I've been to London --- but from these photos I know that I know almost NOTHING of London and its places. Andreas flies over regularly --- I should put myself into one of his suitcases once!

Yes the Queens Walk is good for a variety of subjects Corinna, def recommend another visit.

Great series. I like Nr 4 and 5 the most.

thanks very much :D

I liked them all, but especially 4 & 5, like the lines in the walkway that just draw the eye right to the bridge and all the curves in #5, it creates a really interesting photo.

thank you very much....shot 4 really got me too, the lines give a sense/illusion of movement, yet the people appear frozen....and 5 was such a natural choice for b&w and texture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back