Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2015-04-28 15.19.05.jpg

2015-04-28 15.16.29.jpg

20150428_144346.jpg

That first one looks like it could use a small contrast bump. Looks more washed out on this screen than it does on my phone.

What are you doing in this part of the forum? lol did you get lost? film is a few sections down...

Yeah the first one looks a little light on here. I like the last one best, the way you placed the bench and the tree framing the shot and the shadows etc.

I never saw anything like this going to lunch...

What are you doing in this part of the forum? lol did you get lost? film is a few sections down...

Yeah the first one looks a little light on here. I like the last one best, the way you placed the bench and the tree framing the shot and the shadows etc.

I never saw anything like this going to lunch...

I know, I think I did get lost ;) I was going to post them in the Coffee House but I was bored, and that never ends well.

They're nothing spectacular but reasonably good for a cell phone. And for these conditions, the phone is as good as my point and shoot. More importantly, I didn't have my "real" cameras with me, and when an itch needs to be scratched, sometimes a girl has to resort to a digital cell phone camera :D

Didn't realize that middle one was starting to pixelate already. I'd cropped it a little but not much.

Nice vivid shot.

Nice - I love #2. Something about #3 I can't quite pinpoint that throws it off for me - maybe the bench & tree relationship, not sure. I like it, but it's not sitting right.

What is the name of this park?

You shooting digital AND color at the same time !!!!!

Isn't that the 7th sign of something :devilish:

But nice shots :)

Note to ADMIN, we really need some Walking Dead emoticon's :cool:

Nice vivid shot.

Thanks, Ed!

Nice - I love #2. Something about #3 I can't quite pinpoint that throws it off for me - maybe the bench & tree relationship, not sure. I like it, but it's not sitting right.

Thanks, Charlie!
That's Matthiessen Park. The bridge in the background of the goose picture is the Tappan Zee. It's a very small park in Irvington, just south of Tarrytown.

I like to keep y'all on your toeses ;)

And thanks! :)

Another angle on the tree and bench. I like this one better but couldn't upload it from my phone because it was taking too long, so I've got it on the computer and resized it:

Bench and tree.jpg

Nice vivid shot.

Thanks, Ed!

Thanks, Charlie!
That's Matthiessen Park. The bridge in the background of the goose picture is the Tappan Zee. It's a very small park in Irvington, just south of Tarrytown.

I like to keep y'all on your toeses ;)

And thanks! :)
Looks like a nice spot. We'll have to check it out.

Love the distinctive shadow of the tree in your last post. It was well worth enlarging this to full screen. Kudos. Ed

Most reactions

New Topics

Back