www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
wall_sea-54.jpg

wall_sea-53.jpg

wall_sea-52.jpg

wall_sea-51.jpg

wall_sea-50.jpg

I totally love the first shot. I really liked the second one too until I saw the blurred person. It looks almost PS'd in, or half cloned out, kinda like un-natural to the rest of the composition. Still a very good composition on the scenery. Very nice contrast and sense of motion in the 3rd one. Good collection.

I thought the person in #2 really brought the photo together.

Nice to hear another persons view on it.

yo sucka, i dont like the person in the second one either. but i do really like the third one.

I LIKE the person in 2... but not the three people behind him.

New thought: I would crop 2 so that you couldn't see the sky, or even the top of the bridge. I think it makes the canyon/valley seem more tranquil and big.

i like the front people too. if you like the feal of a long exposure creating movement consider a multi exposure. get thoes front two people in three or four shots as they make a line across the beach. that could fill that spot where the people in the background are, and creat an interesting perspective as they come nearer and grow larger. oh yeah, i love the first shot too.

Wow not a single comment.

I know the feeling.

I put pretty much my best shots up from 2004 when I first started getting into photography...and I thought they were pretty decent shots - I was pretty proud of them, and I got *ONE* comment. Frustrating, huh?

These are great shots, I like them all.

the first one could of been very beautiful but you used too long of a shutter speed and made the water look like fog

I love the landscape ones from up high, 4 & 5. Can't really tell what is going on in #1. Seems too blurry in the foreground.

I know the feeling.

I put pretty much my best shots up from 2004 when I first started getting into photography...and I thought they were pretty decent shots - I was pretty proud of them, and I got *ONE* comment. Frustrating, huh?

These are great shots, I like them all.

Everyones on spring break I guess.

2 would have been super good with out the person. I like 3 alot, good work

I like the first one. I personally like that it looks like fog. And like a few others said, the people in number 2 are distracting. It wouldn't be so bad if they were in focus. Nice shots though. Looks like a great location.

Most reactions

Back