A Walk In Spring

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by LaFoto, Jun 18, 2005.

1. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    During the same walk during which I took the "My Village" photos, or rather at the beginning of that walk, when we were just leaving the village, much before we returned so I could photograph the pond and the properties, I took these. They feature my dad, my husband, and the GREEN of the new foliage as it can only be seen in May (these photos were taken a little over a month ago):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The following day was Witsun Sunday and we were hoping to be able to go on a grand outing somewhere all together, and this shows what the weather was like all day on that Sunday :( - bummer!

[​IMG]

2. mad_malteaser

mad_malteaser TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I love the way the sun shines through those leaves in the third shot. Shame the weather didn't hold out for you!

3. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    It was a right shame, but nonetheless I am happy about all the photos I can get with my dad in them!

He left us on the day after Witsun Sunday to go on the second relay of his bicycle trip all around Germany and went further up north until Flensburg and to see family in Neumünster within a week, then he gave himself another week for a trip along the coast of the Baltic Sea and the Island of Rügen, to then go down along the German/Polish border to Dresden, where he arrived on May 31 (set out on the 15th!). At 75 years of age. Wow. I admire my dad so!

4. mad_malteaser

mad_malteaser TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    That's amazing! I'd be really proud too. I'm always impressed when I see people in their 70's doing these sorts of things. I hope I'm half as active when I get to that age.

5. Raymond J Barlow

Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    me 2 mad! congrats to your dad, and his ful life! super shots LaFoto! the 3rd one is quite excellent!