A walk with Chiller

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone. I know, it has been a long time since my last post, I have been busy with the airshows. Anyway, I have been trying to hook up with Carl all summer to return a IR filter he lent me and today we got together, along with my wife, and went for a walk through the Marsh. These are a few of the captures. Luckily Carl pointed about the ducklings to me as I more then likely would have missed them.

lynde20068130940copy.jpg

lynde20068130942copy.jpg

lynde20068130943copy.jpg

lynde20068130965copy.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

ah i'll be expecting some more IR from chiller now then ;) :lol: ......
Great shots tho airic...... that first duckling one is awesome :thumbup:

Archangel said:
ah i'll be expecting some more IR from chiller now then ;) :lol: ......
Great shots tho airic...... that first duckling one is awesome :thumbup:

The pressure is on Carl. No excuse now :)

Whoa....bro...got some killer shots.That was some tough lighting in there, but im used to the dark. :mrgreen:
So great to get together for a bit. Now I gotta figure out that IR stuff, and reshoot every thing over again.
Yea...glad it was so shadowy in there, I was really starting to burn up....:biglaugh:

Raymond's right, the lighting must have been tough - but both of you made such splendid work of it! :D Everything just looks heavenly. Such cute critters you came across, too. Like I told Chiller, I can't pick a fave, I love them all.

Glad to see you posting again, Airic, you've been missed!

Niiiiiice series Eric. Great to see you posting again!!!! My fave is the first duckling shot....sweet.

yep number 1 is just sooooo damn cute

With two photographers as good as the two of you, the lighting in where there were the ducklings cannot have been any problem for what you made of it is brilliant. Lovely duckling shots ... time to call out for Sabine to come and look!!! ;) She'll go all "Awww!" and "Cuuuute" over them.

ahh they are here.. Just as breath taking as Carls photos!! Amazing work You two!

Most reactions

Back