A warm sunset...

JOSHardson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This sunset proved to be particularly "photogenic". C&C welcome...

3840697619_854ca73961_b.jpg

Was this shot handheld (requiring a higher ISO)? Noise evident in the sky, but if it's what you had to do to get the shot... I like the sky, even the interesting linear patterns in section of the clouds. Also, good job finding a break in the foreground 'grasses' to capture the setting sun.

Thank you for sharing!

Yeah it was handheld, but that's not the issue... It was taken on my last camera (the first digital rebel) which didn't have the best sensor in it... Even at ISO 400 there is noise. Thanks for the comment.

There's to much sky.

I didn't crop it because I like the blue that it fades into... and also the clouds have an interesting look to me... thanks for the critique.

There's to much sky.

What's with you and too much sky? :lmao:

I don't know why I keep looking at sunsets and sunrises but this one is kind of interesting with the lines in the clouds.

Other than my feeling about this type of photos, it is a very good one. Well exposed, well composed. Too bad you did not have a tripod. As the jingle goes, don't leave home without it...:D

thanks and thanks...

I think it's very unique. Most sunset type photo's are printed horizontally, I like the verticle image. It looks like you were below the earthen part, like standing in a gully looking over. Who knows, but it is very good. I don't understand the "too much sky" critique, I mean, it's a sunscape, right?:lol:
J.

I was actually coming up over a hill in a hay field. Thanks for the reassurance and your kind remarks.

i think it's a good shot. i personally would have cropped off the top a little bit to focus more on the sunset and silhouettes, but it could just be because the entire image doesn't fit on my screen. but either way works

Most reactions

Back