A Wedding at Castle Ladyhawke (49 Images)

these are all great!

If this had been my wedding, I would have paid you extra once I saw the photos. WOW. Incredible. They will cherish these.

Seriously. The bride and groom at the bottom of the spiral steps? Amazing. And I love the wide angle group shot. And the landscape of the mountains with the bridge and groom at the very corner. Just inspiring.

This was an amazing set. Your composition was excellent. Great job.

Excellent storytelling. 41 & 42 almost made me shed a tear (easy to put myself in his shoes).

One of the nicest wedding sets I've seen. Great Job!

probably some of the best wedding photos I've ever seen

Outstanding use of light, masterful work. Congrats.

This set is just gorgeous, and probably the only set which makes me want to give wedding photography a shot.

Perhaps I'll shoot my own wedding :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stunning work. I felt a connection to the people in the photos, almost like I was there seeing everything myself. Bravo!

This is a fantastic set. 26 is definitely my favorite.

My only critique is on 21 and 25:

21- There's some wicked keystone distortion going on here. With all the vertical lines, I wish you would have shot a bit wider so you could run perspective correction on it.
25- I don't know what the EXIF was on this one, but I'd be really careful putting people anywhere near the edge of the frame as possible, especially a larger bridesmaid. The composition here could be a lot stronger.

Overall, the set is very very strong. Great work.

Best wedding set ive seen here easy, the one with the boys round the pool table is sick, love it!

Most reactions

Back