TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Leica Digilux 2, ISO 100, f/2.8.

Alberto

L1000137%2B(1).jpg

nice texture throughout the hand.

Nice! Though given the texture of the plant, I think the weed might be having the last laugh here.

the texture in this is crazy, i also like the Depth of Field. The idea of the picture is great

Another digilux 2 shooter!!!!
That camera has got to have one of the most loyal base of users. Rightfully so because it still produces absolutely stunning images even for a camera "dating back" to 2003.

.... I'm just a little jealous....

I love the idea behind the photo... very creative! The textures in the hand give a very "rough" feeling to the scene offset by the delicate flower. Folks who never break the so called "rules" of composition should examine this capture for it shows that sometimes it is ok to perfectly center a subject within frame.

The knuckle at top of the frame did get clipped. If the hand had a bit longer un-manicured fingernails and the flower looked a little more delicate, that would push it a little further towards the "nightmarish" kinda feel.

Great picture! The idea is great, and the textures in the hand and weed are very engaging.

I found the picture to be a little dark, though. It may be my monitor, but it may need a little bit of lightening. I lose some of the detail at the bottom of the weed.

Great detail!

I halfway thought this would be a photo of that dude that posted the "S" cat photo.

Most reactions

Back