A Winter in Winona

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterdays theme in our Daily photo Challege was "Winter Where you live" and this was what I came up with. The one with the title was my submission since I thought it better fit the theme, but I really like the first one. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcomed.

snow1.jpg

snow.jpg

Both shots are just amazing.. Great capture with #1.. I also LOVE #2.. Gorgeous !

I like the second shot. This would make an even nicer shot with an nd filter and a slower shutter speed to soften the water some. Nice work, from a fellow Minnesotan!

P.S. You've got some very nice photos in your personal gallery. Keep up the good work!

-Jared

I think both of them are good, but I really love the first image. It's that frosty little branch over the water, where you can see spots of color from the fallen leaves underneath - very nice! :D

You have a nice winter to photograph where you are!
And since you apparently know HOW to put that into a photo, these are both really good and a pleasure to look at. The rushing waters and delicate ice structures in the first are really something!
As to the second, I think I quite appreciate the serenity and tranquility that transpires through the "still" water here.

Both are really amazing shots. I would have to pick the second as my fave of the two. Awesome

You've just inspired me to walk down to the river tomorrow after school and get some shots. Awesome pictures!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back