A WorldCup moment!

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi everyone :)
i have been away... now back home and i start working from wednesday.. busy and exciting time ahead :mrgreen:
heres a photograph shot last week at sunset at in phuket, thailand...

35b236a4.jpg

ps. i think this pic sums up my trip pretty well... as it consisted of a lot of soccer and ofcourse the beach... :)

thanks for looking :) appreciate any comments/crit
mansi

Nice light in this one mans, you picked up on the reflection well....... glad your back and had a good time :sexywink: ...... so what job are you starting?

hey arch thanks :D :D :D.
umm the job is more an internship... but its with a film production company... the biggest around india that deals with social issus, animal welfare etc so they make films for corporates, nat geo etc... i'll be working on research and some design work for them and then finally getting to work on a film possibly using some photography. i chased the dude for a month before i could get to meet for an interview... aand im pretty thrilled that they took me in :)

well done mansi!..... sounds like a good way into the industry..... good luck, but i doubt you'll need it, your design stuff is good ;)

lol right...
but its the photog i want to head towards.. so i guess its a good start and a very good banner to be working under :D :D :D
thank you arch :hugs:

Congrats on the internship, Mansi. :thumbup:

Love the image up there. You caught a nice moment! :)

thanks a lot guys for the great comments :hugs:
appreciate it! :)

WOW

You've just done something I've never been able to do... take a shot into the sun and not get any flare.

Love the colours and lighting of this shot :thumbup:

Congrats on the internship!!

Most reactions

Back