A year ago - nearly

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
*I tried some story/rhyme entertaining thing and just could not write a thing that made sense - so you all get the boring version ;)*

Well a year ago I was making a choice - a choice of lenses no less - to into google I went and out of Google came TPF - so
I came
I posted
and I didn't leave you all in peace ;)

So a year ago and a lot has changed - the site has changed hands no less, though on oldstyle skins very little is different. Met some great people here and seen some inspiring work. Been given some good solid advice, but still waiting for the lynch mob to notice me (methinks I have slipped past their eyes ;)).
Still in that year of change, some things are still the same - Otters still rule, Penguins are still evil - though LP scares us all with sights of penguins in his store -and shirts with nikon on them no less!

Its been a good year and TPF has helped me get further and I hope that I have managed to help some others along the way as well. Here's to another year of photography - another year of inspiration shots, of solid advice and good old jokes :)
and most importantly - fun :)
Happy snapping all!

*thinks he should have registered on christmas day..*

Haha almost the same with me except I'm here for just under half a year. I still prefer the old skin, which is why I'm using it ;-P...and those penguins >:[

Most reactions

Back