a year

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
ive just realised that today its been a year since certain young, handsome spy from the other side of the world talked me into joining tpf ...he he...ive met some really great friends and inspiration here, so i just wanted to say thanks to mark :heart: and a rest of the gang, for being such a great group of people-:)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

892 posts and every one worth five. I was sure you had more.
Congrats on sticking around for a year. :mrgreen:

yeah! Anua, I never notice you are here for a year!!! but I'm sure that you don't regret staying here :D:D

anua said:
ive just realised that today its been a year since certain young, handsome spy from the other side of the world talked me into joining tpf ...he he...ive met some really great friends and inspiration here, so i just wanted to say thanks to mark :heart: and a rest of the gang, for being such a great group of people-:)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thats great!!
I remember the first shots that i saw taken by you, hahaha and then i pm you :mrgreen: i started to spam you alot
hehehehehehe
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say, The pleasure has been all ours to have you here, Anja! :D Your work, especially your amazing wood photos, knocks me out every time you post something! :hail:

So, thanks also to a certain "young, handsome" Kiwi spy for talking you into joining!! :hugs:

although I haven't been here for all of it.. happy year at the tpf and it wouldn't be the same without you...

hi young anja - you are a superstar photographer and we all are all very very very very very fortunate to you have you here as part of the tpf family.

oh, and thanks for teaching me my first polish word today:

kurwa pierdolona mac
- anja told me that this is how polish people say hello ;)

Congrats Anja!! :)

vonnagy said:
hi young anja - you are a superstar photographer and we all are all very very very very very fortunate to you have you here as part of the tpf family.

oh, and thanks for teaching me my first polish word today:

kurwa pierdolona mac

- anja told me that this is how polish people say hello ;)

me? those words? never! :lol: i have never heard those words in my life, my ears are too polite/gentle for this , ha ha - i better cork them now before they've withered... :sexywink:

(just wait for the next lesson, mister, he he :sexywink: )

thanks once again ,mark :hugs: :hugs: (and thanks for the great surprise :heart: )

its a real pleasure being here with you, guys-:)

and no, ola, i dont regret, ha ha ha-:)

Wow - that's you in your new avatar, isn't it, Anja?? You look H.O.T. !! :sexywink:

kurwa pierdolona mac
- anja told me that this is how polish people say hello
:shock:
spierniczaj cuchnący

Wow - that's you in your new avatar, isn't it, Anja?? You look H.O.T. !!
Oh, oh... OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:drool:

*sets up camera and hides under a coat the the terri and anua action*
:oops: :mrgreen: :oops:

ferny said:
:shock:
spierniczaj cuchnący

QUOTE]

omg, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Ferny, ha ha, where did you take it from ? - i think its gonna be my fav polish saying from now, ha ha ha - i have never thought of that one before, and belive me, we have quite wide spectrum of gentle word's possibilities here :mrgreen:

Wow - that's you in your new avatar, isn't it, Anja?? You look H.O.T. !!

ha ha - oh, terri, all those hours spent with ps.....ehhh...ha ha

thanks, ferny :blushing:

:angel:

Most reactions

Back