yamant

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.denizevim.com
yellow_tang.jpg

yay! what a beautiful fish! It is posing here :D

Excellent shot of a lovely fish.

I keep fish too. Not marine tho - I breed gold pearly viel tailed tropical angels. I'm thinking of selling a few to some acquariums. I also breed plants. Tommorrow I am off to collect some drift wood to plant with Java Moss. I'm gunna see if I can sell them too. Alas, I have but 5 tanks. Lol.

OOh OOh!!!! No one has posted thier aquarium shots lately!!! (you're slippin Sharkman!). Great capture here! I love it. It feels like you are in it's world.

i am waiting your new tank shots John...

and i am working on a new project: converting my current tank (31''x16''x22'') to 50''x14''x14''... it will be a kitchen tank :)

yamant said:
i am waiting your new tank shots John...

and i am working on a new project: converting my current tank (31''x16''x22'') to 50''x14''x14''... it will be a kitchen tank :)

The new tank sounds awesome!! Can't wait to see it develop!

My tank has kind of been on hold recently while I pour extra money into photography equipment. Just spent a few hundred on new lens and bag, and getting ready to order a flash bracket and sync cord. The tank has been suffering as a result. It's slowly on the upswing now though, so I'll have to start adding more stuff to it soon. Need to find some hard corals that will do well under VHO.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back