a65 vs 77 auto focus worth another 500$ plus?

gsgary said:
Only 12fps when shooting on auto which no one seems to point out

But can take much better IQ photos than any aps-c Canon camera which you don't like to point out. lol

that is a very questionable FANBOI statement! :) ( and I don't even like Canon!)

gsgary said:

But can take much better IQ photos than any aps-c Canon camera which you don't like to point out. lol

This shot is from a 4mp camera and i used a 2x extender between camera and lens
188042218_XuHN3-XL.jpg

Why are people posting non topic related posts here again ?

Come on guys...

We dont need another 33 page waste of space! I'll never get that wasted time back from reading that childish thread.

gsgary said:

188042218_XuHN3-XL.jpg

I have seen that before. But if you used a Sony when you took that shot, the IQ will be a lot better. Canon is using outdated and inferior sensors.Sad but it's true. Canon best aps-c couldn't even beat the Sony worst mirrorless, the Nex-3 in terms of Image Quality. It's a proven fact!
http://www.resensor.com/2011/07/nex-3-vs-7d-who-will-win/
You see how inferior the Canon? You Canon trolls got nerve to attack Sony forum ignoring the fact that Canon makes inferior product. lol

Last edited:
gsgary said:

that is a very questionable FANBOI statement! :) ( and I don't even like Canon!)

Only a true fanboy will not accept the truth. That is proven. Even the NEX-3 IQ is superior than any aps-c Canon.
7D is good. It's just not as good compare to the camera that they are bashing.

Last edited:

188042218_XuHN3-XL.jpg

I have seen that before. But if you used a Sony when you took that shot, the IQ will be a lot better. Canon is using outdated and inferior sensors.Sad but it's true. Canon best aps-c couldn't even beat the Sony worst mirrorless, the Nex-3 in terms of Image Quality. It's a proven fact!
NEX 3 vs 7D – Who will win ? | Resensor - Alex Sierra's Lens and Camera Review
You see how inferior the Canon? You Canon trolls got nerve to attack Sony forum ignoring the fact that Canon makes inferior product. lol

At the time that shot was taken Sony did not have a dslr, i set up a studio night last Thursday and the 1 sony user could not use his camera because non of my triggers would fit his hot shoe :lol: it did not have a sinc port :lol: and then when we tried the only way to fire my studio flash (with pop up flash) he could not see the subject because of the stupid veiwfinder :lol:

188042218_XuHN3-XL.jpg

NEX 3 vs 7D – Who will win ? | Resensor - Alex Sierra's Lens and Camera Review

At the time that shot was taken Sony did not have a dslr, i set up a studio night last Thursday and the 1 sony user could not use his camera because non of my triggers would fit his hot shoe :lol: it did not have a sinc port :lol: and then when we tried the only way to fire my studio flash (with pop up flash) he could not see the subject because of the stupid veiwfinder :lol:

Sony didn't have DSLR at that time? Okay. But don't talk like you can't shoot something like that in this time. lol
Oh just to let you know, a hotshoe adapter and wireless trigger are cheap. You said he could not see subject? How can that be? It seems like you don't know what you're talking about. lol
That Sony camera that you are talking about is definitely not the a77. You are comparing an entry level Sony camera again. Try harder Gary. lol

Whatever you say, it will not change anything about the fact that Canon IQ and AF are inferior to Sony.... Hehehehe!!

Last edited:

Only a true fanboy will not accept the truth. That is proven. Even the NEX-3 IQ is superior than any aps-c Canon.

I don't even shoot Canon.. but I do know that Sony doesn't have anything that any professional would use! That is enough said, for me! (Supposedly better IQ or not! lol!)

I don't even shoot Canon.. but I do know that Sony doesn't have anything that any professional would use! That is enough said, for me! (Supposedly better IQ or not! lol!)

Then you don't know what a real pro means my friend :)
But the funny thing is, these camera that you said a pro wouldn't use works better than Canon that some Pro are using. lol

This guy is a Pro :)
45c7366e.jpg

Last edited:
please... PLEASE... somebody ban this clown! It never ends with the A77 this, the A77 that. It doesn't matter what the topic is, if argiermos enters the conversation, it is always steered in the direction of A77 is better, shoulda used an A77, my A77 can do my dishes and your camera takes sh** photos, etc. The exact same agenda with the exact same cited 'facts' is dragged along wherever he appears. It's ridiculous.

mjhoward said:
please... PLEASE... somebody ban this clown! It never ends with the A77 this, the A77 that. It doesn't matter what the topic is, if argiermos enters the conversation, it is always steered in the direction of A77 is better, shoulda used an A77, my A77 can do my dishes and your camera takes sh** photos, etc. The exact same agenda with the exact same cited 'facts' is dragged along wherever he appears. It's ridiculous.

If you guys stop attacking Sony in Sony forum, this thing wouldn't happen. Stop crying like a li'l boy howard. lol
I did try to have a friendly conversation, but you guys keep attacking. :)

belial said:
We've pointed out several times how little sensor stats really mean in photography. But you don't seem to understand that.

That's like saying how little lens optical quality stats really mean in photography. Better lens is always better. Same as the sensor. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back