aaaaaaaaaaaah need help!

clee27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i can't seem to take this guy out of the picture! how do you guys do it! please help!

Eureka_in_Brown_Close_Up.jpg

What colour background would you like? Black or white? :D

Here is my rendition... Changed the background and then some, :D.

Eureka.jpg

awwwwwwwww awesome! thanks guys! xoxoxooxoxoxoxo
how'd you do it and how long did it take!!!! i was doing the "clone" for awhile and then i erased but then it looked funny i couldn't get it to be so smooth!

also if you could please help me edit this out ...if it's not too much trouble...

Sample2.jpg

You are right, those arrows just had to go, :D. What software are you using for editing?

Eureka2.jpg

PHOTOSHOP CS3! OMG you are brilliant! how do you do this!!!! i did it and did it but I just can't get the shading right!!!!! =*(

Well I hope you have a broadband connection. Here is a video showing how I replaced the background and fixed the "skin folds" (for lack of a better word).

I did a lot more, as you can tell, in the final image above. Skin smoothing and adding the vignette is not shown in the video ( I would have to send you a dvd, :D).

I tried to address the issues that your post's were about, the background and then the skin folds. Hope this helps, again, I moved along quite quickly (and it may look a little sloppy) to keep the video as small as possible while keeping the resolution decent so you can see my settings.

The only tools I used were the "quick selection" and "clone". You will see that while using the clone tool, brush softness/hardness, as well as the opacity are very important. While fixing the skin folds you will see I used different skin tones along with different opacity settings. Anyway here is the link, sorry it is still about 50 MB in size.

http://www.dykstra.us/images/Eureka_.wmv

clee27, I looked at your myspace and pictures. Very nice. I tried to PM but you can't receive any.

Well I hope you have a broadband connection. Here is a video showing how I replaced the background and fixed the "skin folds" (for lack of a better word).

I did a lot more, as you can tell, in the final image above. Skin smoothing and adding the vignette is not shown in the video ( I would have to send you a dvd, :D).

I tried to address the issues that your post's were about, the background and then the skin folds. Hope this helps, again, I moved along quite quickly (and it may look a little sloppy) to keep the video as small as possible while keeping the resolution decent so you can see my settings.

The only tools I used were the "quick selection" and "clone". You will see that while using the clone tool, brush softness/hardness, as well as the opacity are very important. While fixing the skin folds you will see I used different skin tones along with different opacity settings. Anyway here is the link, sorry it is still about 50 MB in size.

http://www.dykstra.us/images/Eureka_.wmv

Thank you so much for your help! I will definitely take a look at that!

clee27, I looked at your myspace and pictures. Very nice. I tried to PM but you can't receive any.

hrm that's weird! thanks so much! i will see why i can't receive pms =*(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back