Aaaaaand another sunrise!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry... must post these. While I was doing my regular TPF "work" early in the morning, I suddenly realised we were going to get some special light, so I dropped everything here, grabbed my gear and left (by car this time).

Upon arriving on top of the bridge that crosses the railway line, I saw this sky:
(I just had to take several versions of it, zooming in or taking wide angles, I couldn't help it)

saam16110601.jpg

saam16110602.jpg

saam16110603.jpg

A bit further into my way, the countryside started to look like this when I looked west:

saam16110604.jpg

The trees just caught the first rays of light:

saam16110605.jpg

saam16110606.jpg

And then it became brighter fast but I haven't got round to working on all my pics as yet (more so since I am still working on the pics taken during our summer holidays in August ... wait until we'll have had the performance of Händel's "Theodora" and then you'll get "bombarded" by photos from Potsdam, Sanssouci Castle and parks, ha! :greenpbl: )

well at least you've seen the sun !!!

Can't remember what it looks like

Arrrgghhh I hate this time of year

normally i hate trails in the sky and they ruin many pictures. but in no. 1 and 2 they are arranged in an interesting way and actually adding to the picutre :)

i like the softness of 4.

there is a lot of intense green in the last ;)

Oh, niiiiiiice series Lafoto!!! Like Lostprophet, we haven't seen the sun in these parts for about 10 days now. Thanks for sharing these stellar views.

That's some beautiful morning light

I like #5 alot.
also i think the wideangles of sunrise are better.

I don't blame you for taking several versions of that sunrise, it's such a beatiful sky, if only i could get up early...it just deosn't seem to be in my blood

I have only one rule: Never get out of bed until you see the sun. The downfall is I keep missing these great sunrise shots!

Great photos! Keep them coming!

Beautiful series. Nothing is better than when the sun paints the sky. Thanks for sharing....

Most reactions

Back