Aaaalexandra!!!!

Hertz van Rental said:
I think she's in the bath. I'll check the web cams.

:lmao: Hah, good one!

clarinetJWD said:
Get a room already!

I would like to take this time to suggest a "Jon and Alexandra" Sub-forum. :p

um, you do realize that I haven't even really been on in a very long time, let alone chatted with Alex. I've missed her, and all you guys.

Verbal said:
um, you do realize that I haven't even really been on in a very long time, let alone chatted with Alex. I've missed her, and all you guys.
Well, welcome back! How ya been? Get in chat...tomorrow. I'm sleeping now.

whoa, a thread about me without me. perfect or what?
Well, jon... i assume this is settled as much as it could be...? Anyway, i'm still annoying the people at Fido's custommer service to get my phone reactivated at decent conditions.
sorry for resurrecting this... i haven't been around for a while... must be why the spam rate dwindled. i don't think i'll be around as much as i used to, though.

also, my own forum is a great idea :D. and there's no way i'm sharing it. even for flirting. even with jon. However i'll be having holy wars with OT, and we don't want that, do we.

Anyway, maybe i'll see you all later.

Alexandra said:
whoa, a thread about me without me. perfect or what?
Well, jon... i assume this is settled as much as it could be...? Anyway, i'm still annoying the people at Fido's custommer service to get my phone reactivated at decent conditions.
sorry for resurrecting this... i haven't been around for a while... must be why the spam rate dwindled. i don't think i'll be around as much as i used to, though.

also, my own forum is a great idea :D. and there's no way i'm sharing it. even for flirting. even with jon. However i'll be having holy wars with OT, and we don't want that, do we.

Anyway, maybe i'll see you all later.

It's all good, everyone needs a little resurrection every now and then.

Most reactions

Back