Aaaand they're off...

And my two shots of the Zakim Bridge. The first one is the one people tend to go all ga-ga over.

==6==
helicopter%20zakim%20whoa.jpg

==7==
zakim01.jpg

And then the beach from the same helicopter, and finally my silly snoot thing. :)

10 points if you know what the thing is in the snoot thing. Oddly, most people don't. Well, oddly to me anyway.

==9==
helicopter%20beach.jpg

==10==
classiccool%20tpf.jpg

Chris ... they are all very good :)

Looks like a fan ;).

Great shots, good for you getting your work out there :thumbup:

Yes, it is a fan. :) No idea why that isn't obvious to some people... dunno. Maybe I'm just losing it. :)

Maybe becuase "back in the day" it was not called a fan but a "reciprocating air displacement device". It is the very same item that the feces struck during times of conflict or distress... lol

Nice pics for sure. :)

hehe, thanks Jerry.

Very nice. I know staring at those photos would take my mind off of the pain...somewhat ;)

Congrats on getting your shots hung!!

They are all nice shots!

Thank you all very much! :)

let us know what the patients reactions are and what you sell...

let us know what the patients reactions are and what you sell...

I will. That will be interesting, actually. I know the last guy had his pictures up there for like 6 months and I don't actually know if he sold anything... <shrug> I'm not overly worried about making a sale so much as getting the experience of the process and maybe getting a bit of exposure.

But we shall see!

Am I able to ask, are you able/willing to post what each photo costs? Just trying to learn what is feasible doing something like this.

Thanks for posting the photos. Brought back some good memories of when I lived in the area.

Thanks,
Neuner

Am I able to ask, are you able/willing to post what each photo costs? Just trying to learn what is feasible doing something like this.

Thanks for posting the photos. Brought back some good memories of when I lived in the area.

My pleasure on both. Oddly, seems like people are often unwilling to post what they charge. Not sure why.

Anyway, I've got them listed as $150 for most, $175 for the aerial ones. They are roughly 18x12 pictures on a 20x16 print (white border) in a simple glass "clip frame".

I have sold a few at this price. No one has ever balked or said they were too cheap. <shrug>

Most reactions

New Topics

Back