Abandoned Factory/Warehouse (part 1)

brighteyesphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brighteyesphotos.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There's an old factory that is about to be torn down near me. I've been there a few times to take pictures. Now that the weather is starting to warm up, I wanted to get in further before it's all gone.

DSC05242.jpg

The entrance to what was once the office building.
DSC05250.jpg

A hard hat that was left behind. It's a little fuzzy because I took it in fast fading light (around 8pm). I went back the next day earlier to get better light.
DSC05272.jpg

I have many more I want to share. This place kept freaking me out. It was windy and to my hearing, it sounded like someone was driving up and into the building. Plus I kept hearing other noises. And I swear at one point, I saw someone in an area of the building that is not possible to get to. I think I was seeing things but who knows?

You shook from fear when you took these, I guess?
You were afraid to be there?
And light was fading fast? Yes, it was, you say so.
They show it. Not one of them is free from camera shake.

i love the last one best. the second one is really good too. i like the content too :)

I would like to see the first one in bw.

I forgot my tripod, it was chilly (about 40) and it was about 7:30 when I went there. So camera shake came from fading light and cold. I had it set at 400ISO. I wonder if I had it at 800ISO would the shake be gone but noise would set in. I did go back the next day with more light so the next batch should be better. I'm gonna keep going back until I get the pictures I want.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back