Abandoned Farm House

Eric.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
I found this once again in the middle of my travels through nowhere. It's by far my favorite abandoned building to have shot so far. Thougths and comments are always appreciated.

Country.jpg

Oh, man....fabulous composition here; great dramatic sky. :thumbup: I am crushed that there is so little detail in the buildings....just too dark for me. If contrast were reduced would some shadow detail show through? It would only add character here.

But I love it - awesome looking place, middle of nowhere. :salute: My kinda image. :)

I agree, unfortunatley I had the contrast on my 20D jacked right up a sort of intentionally, It looked good on the small screen :( I really enjoy the contrast. Yes, the lack of detail sort of chaps me, but I think if this were enlarged and printed it wouldn't seem like a problem. I'll try playing around with the contrast in PS later, but so far the only adjustment is cropping out my wide angle black marks. Thanks for the feedback!

i agree with terri, excellent composition, love the building, grass, big sky... just a little dark on the buildings...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back