abandoned house

SrBiscuit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i took this lastnight on my way back from a friends house. it's in an active area of cambridge, MA so it stuck out like a sore thumb...thought it was kinda cool.
it;s a little centered for my liking, and the black abyss of the sky is something i would change (so instead i added some grunge to it....probably too much)

any thoughts on this pic?...im going to experiment with different crops.

3234557798_d8167c2c38_b.jpg

any comments would be appreciated.

thank! :wink:

I would like to see more of the bottom but maybe the flash burned it out.

i agree 100% ron....unfortunately due to the amount of snow and ice built up in front of it, that;s as close as i felt comfortable getting in my dress clothes....maybe i just need to sacrifice more for the art :mrgreen:

if i head that direction again any time soon, ill pack some boots for sure!:thumbup:

i like it a lot, assumimg your using the 55mm kit lens could you have got any more of the bottom of the house in the shot?

i like it a lot, assumimg your using the 55mm kit lens could you have got any more of the bottom of the house in the shot?

i guess i could have gone portrait, and gotten more height-wise. i was at 18mm, and thought i should get the width instead...

now i wanna go back....you guys are right...seeing the bottom would be cool. :blushing:

It must have been a joy painting that place in it's day.

Most reactions

Back