Abandoned Photography

maypost

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you think abandoned buildings are cool and photogenic, you chould check out my web site...

I am no pro at web design, and my spelling is worse than bad, but there are hundreds of pictures for a great many locations. Let me know what you think.

Wow, very powerful. Did you personally photograph each of those buildings?

Yep, everything on there is 100% my work.

Thanks!

A friend of mine went and photographed an old abandoned insane asylum at night, they said they were scared s@*tless! But got some great shots!

always wanted to do this. unfortunately before I could photograph the asylum they have here, they turned it into dorms for the university down town. creepy.

great photos!

always wanted to do this. unfortunately before I could photograph the asylum they have here, they turned it into dorms for the university down town. creepy.

great photos!

There is an asylum less then 20 minutes from where you are.

Happy hunting ;)

I can honestly say I've never seen an abandoned hospital or insane asylum before.
I have a question about a photo at this place:

http://www.eximoedifice.com/locations/23dej/dej.html

The shot that has the drawing on the wall that says, "sometimes I cannot stand my sadness"... did you write that on there or was it there? I ask because it's so new looking compared to all the other walls full of peeled, faded paint.

Edited to add, my DH and I just looked through several more of your pictures, we really enjoyed the industrial ones as well. I especially liked the Allegheny Power plant, love the wide angle shots in there. And the Peter & Paul church! I cannot believe a building like that was just abandoned, that stuns me.
Thanks for sharing!

There is some very nice work in here, a lot of surprises and interesting angles and views. I especially like the detail shots and close up work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back