Abandoned Places

haha! I guess there are lots of abandoned houses in North America course I haven't many of them at all when I lived in Sweden probably because I think there is actually laws against people leaving houses unmaintained ^^ Anyway here are a few pics I took of abandoned houses and buildings:

IMG_310c.jpg

IMG_311c.jpg

IMG_1762c.jpg

IMG_558c.jpg

on the way back home from a nice long cruise, my self and a couple freinds stopped at this bridge.

from what i understand this was the main bridge for the highway untill 1960ish. this thing was creepy, swayed in the wind as we walked across... ugg i was so scared it was going to collapse.

DSC_2859.jpg

DSC_2861.jpg

DSC_2870.jpg

Wow.... Amazing and Creepy photos!! Makes me want to go take some. We'll see, I do have a friend that does this stuff so maybe I'll talk to him and see what we can get.

I am impressed.
Welcome to the forum it is great to have you! Look forward to seeing some of your photos.

It's always nice to have new people :sexywink:

Hey Chiller you have fresh meat!:lol:

on the way back home from a nice long cruise, my self and a couple freinds stopped at this bridge.

from what i understand this was the main bridge for the highway untill 1960ish. this thing was creepy, swayed in the wind as we walked across... ugg i was so scared it was going to collapse.

DSC_2859.jpg

DSC_2861.jpg

DSC_2870.jpg

Holy crap! I am loving this bridge! Where is it at?

haha! I guess there are lots of abandoned houses in North America course I haven't many of them at all when I lived in Sweden probably because I think there is actually laws against people leaving houses unmaintained ^^ Anyway here are a few pics I took of abandoned houses and buildings:

IMG_310c.jpg

IMG_311c.jpg

IMG_1762c.jpg

IMG_558c.jpg

Great shots! I love your black and white building. Talk about spooky looking.

Holy crap! I am loving this bridge! Where is it at?

thanks!

the bridge is about 10 minutes or so north of a small town called spuzzum here in british columbia. we stoped at a rest stop on the side of the highway and walked in on the old road.

here is a wiki link to the bridge.
Alexandra Bridge Provincial Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this shot is of the concrete tower that holds up the suspension cables. as you can see, its been breaking down for a while.
DSC_2887.jpg

and last one for now is a shot of the new bridge from the old one.
DSC_2866.jpg

Man all of the cool stuff is in Canada! Soo not fair. lol

Some recent pics of a Hydro substation

8a7cd39c.jpg

7ffb6fee.jpg

568de63a.jpg

b6b97fd6.jpg

21efe6f4.jpg

[img=800,533]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/mypersonalpics/abandoned/substat10n/7a25d414.jpg[/img]

b4564e01.jpg

425c4f8a.jpg

5f3a9046.jpg

e25cf5b3.jpg

de255b2d.jpg

ee285b7a.jpg

af930069.jpg

447f7e71.jpg

666fa11c.jpg

8c1fa680.jpg

b1cb576c.jpg

0f2daa32.jpg

and one of some random factory

3512399260_512c0969d2_o.jpg

Thanks

Thanks man. That substation has been abandoned for a while but an entry point was only opened up recently so vandalism was minimum except for people stealing all the cooper in the building.

What did the writing on the desk say?

Man 1 day without an accident/loss. That is an awesome place to work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back