Abandoned Places

Abandoned theme park! That's an odd one to see..almost creepy lol

Surprisingly enough to some, there are no abandoned places in my area of eastern Canada!

skieur

Not even just eastern! Western Canada doesn't have much going on either...things typically just get demo'd and replaced.

I love the idea of abandoned buildings but sadly their aren't many around here that I can get into without worrying about cops getting after me. Generally most places around here are also fenced off. How does one go about finding and entering these places?

I love the idea of abandoned buildings but sadly their aren't many around here that I can get into without worrying about cops getting after me. Generally most places around here are also fenced off. How does one go about finding and entering these places?

The one fenced off place some old friends and I did get into actually had the chain link fence cut out somewhere through a trail we took..that place was was creepy - an abandoned women's mental institution. Wish I could remember where it is now.

Hello,
I have a few abandon photos from MO, TN and TX.. here are a few of mine.

MO "rust truck"

$IMG_0061.jpg

MO abandon farm houses
$IMG_0109.jpg
$IMG_0118.jpg
$IMG_0138.jpg
$IMG_0154.jpg

Thank You Johngpt

I have sort of obsession with abandon things..
$IMG_0006.jpg
$IMG_0031.jpg
$IMG_0035.jpg

$IMG_0108.jpg

I love to urbex on weekends for photos because I need a completed roll of B&W film for my photography class at school that following Monday. I always explore abandoned places in Atlanta with friends to get some great shots!
Usually only bring my Rebel 2000 and my Instax 210. I'll also snap photos with my iPhone5s as well, just so I've got some digital shots :D These are from the past two weeks
$14982517409_48dc0f715a_z.jpgView attachment 83861View attachment 83862View attachment 83863View attachment 83864

From 2009 road trip to California. This was in Arizona. I don't get to many abandoned places. Except that tour of the US Capitol. Abandoned by reasoning human beings.

stone building 0035

This is from the former Lorton Reformatory (Federal Prison in Lorton, VA that also held all prisoners from Washington, DC). Part of Lorton has been turned into the Workhouse Arts Center (very nice) and part is now taken over by a Quarry company (they've flattened everything and put up their own buildings). But next to Workhouse are the remains of part of the prison...rusting guard towers, an old ball field (secure behind wire), and a range of prison buildings. It used to be quite a prison complex.

Warning: the third file is possibly NSFW. And the last file (B&W) is what remains of the bleachers for the ball field at the prison.

Attachments

• Occoquan-7.jpg
    Occoquan-7.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 240
  • Occoquan-10.jpg
    Occoquan-10.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 224
  • Occoquan-40.jpg
    Occoquan-40.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 214
  • Occoquan-8.jpg
    Occoquan-8.jpg