abandoned train

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this train has been abandoned by the city in that no care or maintenance is performed at all and looks terrible. the snow really covered up a lot of blight and briefly restored it's beauty. shot with an inexpensive slr:

13360546-L.jpg

Great shot. I like the angle you have shot the train, and the stark b & w contrast with few midtones

Wow, high contrast, strong graphic appeal.....I really like it, Jon. Part of me wants to see it a little less contrasty, but....the other part is very satisfied that this is the best version. :wink:

Great composition, too. Nice work! :D

It's very good. I'll agree a *touch* less contrast would do it some good, unless it was very grainy.

JonMikal said:
this train has been abandoned by the city in that no care or maintenance is performed at all and looks terrible. the snow really covered up a lot of blight and briefly restored it's beauty. shot with an inexpensive slr:

Nice. It almost looks like a stencil cut-out.

JonMikal Great shot! :thumbsup:

Just reminded me that i used to travel on trains like that during school vacation to meet my relatives.....not anymore cause's some of the train lines arent working...tooo bad :(

Nice angle. Wish I had snow. I had snow at my house over christmas but I wasn't there!

I think the contrast is too much though. Almost looks like a picture of just black and white with no grey.

Most reactions

Back