abandoned warehouse [potential NSFW]

:thumbup::thumbup: Excellent shooting Molsen. Diggin this series. :D

I think today was the day for abandoned places (Thanks for the inspiration Chill!). I wish I could have gotten the color you did from mine. Where I was today was very dark and dank for the most part. Plus I had my daughter with me so this was more of a test run. I was concentrating on her more than the settings on my camera.

Love the shots! Great job.

Spectacular! Great pics! How did you get that cool effect where the corners of the photos are darker in PP? Did render lighting maybe omni spot under filters?

Spectacular! Great pics! How did you get that cool effect where the corners of the photos are darker in PP? Did render lighting maybe omni spot under filters?
it's called lens vignetting... you can do it naturally or in PP

jacksonvile is a very large city and thus has many areas that have been run down or abandoned. there is a whole block of abandoned buildings like this one where it was.

my only suggestion would be to go out for a drive and drive through the not-so-nice areas of your town and look for places like this

yep ;)

Hmm.. That's a downer, I live in a small town..
So how do you get into the abandoned warehouses and buildings? Don't they have security, boards or something?

Because if there is a way to get around security, then I am all for a road trip to the abandoned college around here.:mrgreen:

Hmm.. That's a downer, I live in a small town..
So how do you get into the abandoned warehouses and buildings? Don't they have security, boards or something?

Because if there is a way to get around security, then I am all for a road trip to the abandoned college around here.:mrgreen:
this warehouse was open. there were multiple entrances that were wide open. there was nothing in there of value to be worth security or anything like that

Hmm... Well then I am going to have to start searching...

Most reactions

Back