Abbie

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by bytch_mynickname, Feb 21, 2007.

1. bytch_mynickname

bytch_mynickname TPF Noob!

This is Abbie enjoying her kong. Please give me some CC. I have messing around in Photoshop with this for a while now (because I don't know how to use PS) and this is the best I can seem to come up with. How can I get rid of the shine on the kong. The shine and the blown out foot are bothering me. Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. redls1bird

redls1bird TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    i am by no means a photoshop genius. i just played around with it to see what i could do. this is after about 10 minutes.

[​IMG]

3. JimmyJaceyMom

JimmyJaceyMom TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Awe, look at that big baby! So cute. Big freaking claws! jeez. haha
    I liked it before I was the 'fix; and I love it after! great job to the photo taker and the photoshopper!

4. bytch_mynickname

bytch_mynickname TPF Noob!

Thanks for the edit redls1bird but I think the picture changed too much. I don't know exactly what you did but I think it made my girl look a lot older, like she is almost grey and the kong is not realistic looking. I think the effect may have been nice used with a little bit of moderation.

Any other ideas?

Another thing, do her nails look too long? I kind of thought they did but they are actually pretty short. I just dremeled them about a week before taking this, I think they look so big because how she has her paw sprawled out holding on. I don't want to look like a neglectful pet owner :(

5. The_Traveler

The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    If you want good color all over, don't use the on-camera flash; on camera flash blows out the foreground.
    Crop to 5w x 4h and get rid of the empty space on the left.