Abisko fall colours (part II) - final Lapland set

The fall colours in these shots are spectacular. And the sunset shots are stunning. As I'll probably never see this area of the world, I have really enjoyed seeing your images of it. Thanks for capturing the beauty of the area, and sharing it, in these pics.

Thank you! And you are welcome to enjoy my images :) capturing the beauty is something I had to do (and did not do for the first time). The difference is, that this time I made the effort to post most of it on here ;)

Wow, I'm so pleased I found this thread - thanks for including a link to the others, makes it a LOT easier for me.

I really like the last shot, you did a great job of getting the dynamic range right - it captrues the three sets of mountains, and creates a great depth to the image.

Yes, the last shot is a typical example of an image where it is not about not losing the highlights, but it is all about not losing the dark parts.

I was very lucky with this shot, since it is very far away from the mountains, and a few miles North or South from the spot you could not see them at all, also I needed very clear air which is difficult in the evening.

They are all so good i cant even pick a favorite.

Thank you :) In terms of quality / composition there are some bloopers in my Lapland series though.

Wow, you've seen much more of northern Sweden than I have! Great pics in this thread, and I look forward to a free moment when I can browse through the other threads! :)

They are all great shots, but number 4 is absolutely stunning. I am in awe, completely amazing. I'd like to get a full res print of that and hang it in my office, or even my living room!

I have an orthodontist bill for you. #4 knocked my teeth out. Please remit payment soon.

Thanks!

I have an orthodontist bill for you. #4 knocked my teeth out. Please remit payment soon.

Is that a compliment or the opposite? ;)

In any case, #4 is just a lake, an ultra wide and a polariser, not much more.

Most reactions

Back