About As Amateur as it gets

Yeah I don't like how the sky became so bright. I just did it quick but I agree with you. Its a little to bright and the bottom is darker so it kind of hurts your eyes to look at it. I just wanted to give you a comparison on what the difference would be like. Lets see the best photo though!

Another 3, not sure if you will like them but I think they look alrite
These two scenic photos taken in Australia
...THE BEST PHOTO IS STILL COMING...

Grant

Yeah I don't like how the sky became so bright. I just did it quick but I agree with you. Its a little to bright and the bottom is darker so it kind of hurts your eyes to look at it. I just wanted to give you a comparison on what the difference would be like. Lets see the best photo though!

I quite like the change on the first one. :thumbup:

Was it easy to do? What did you do?

It was very easy. First I just hit ctrl+j which made a duplicate layer. Then I did a gaussion blur of 3. I set that layer to soft light and changed the opacity to 30 or 50 I don't remember. It really depends on the photo because you don't want a lot. Then I just changed the contrast and levels. Not much but it definitely clears up the photos.

I think your photos are nice but perhaps you need to learn a bit about post processing in photoshop. The first pic benifits a lot from adjusting the levels and a saturation boost. These are a very common adjustment that you should become very familiar with. You'll find lots of video tutorials on YouTube.

Keep snapping and don't put yourself down with the amateur comments (there's enough people that will do that for you)
;0)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back